Friday, October 07, 2005

6 in the dash.....

1. Floating Men "Bootleg Snack's Vol. 1", (www.floatingmen.com)
2. Mike Doughty "Haughty Melodic", (www.mikedoughty.com)
3. Kanye West "College Dropout", (www.kanyewest.com)
4. Lynyrd Skynyrd "25th Anniversary album Disc 2" (www.lynyrdskynyrd.com)
5. Mike Doughty "Skittish"
6. Modest Mouse "This is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about.", (www.modestmouse.com)

I leaving for my ride right now. I have to go pick up my pick, it's a long boring story. I am hoping I will feel alright today, I have a little cough. It will be Vanilla, stubby, Geri and I today unless others show up. Which means it will be me riding by myself....

I am looking forward to riding the MTB tomorrow.

As Juan Grande would say...."Rock out with your cock out...."

G
www.probikesupport.com

No comments: