Monday, July 16, 2007

Tour schmour, yes I am watching it, no I am not going to critique everything that is going on in it.

Tomorrow is Track night! Roller Queen and GI Nate are racing. Come on down, have a beer and harass the racers with me.

Lots of Birthdays this week....

*Crazy Mary (hottie from Starbucks) turns 21 today
*Megs the Legs turns 23 on Wednesday
*Dainty is 30 on Saturday

Happy Birthday Kids!!!

The shop is killing it right now. We have been packed the past couple weeks, not to mention today.

It's a bad picture I know but, this is the latest rendition of my Diesel (SyCip singlespeed). Most of you have heard about my trip up to NorCal to pick it up. It's been updated with disc tabs and a new powdercoat (John Deere green with gold metal flake).

I rode it last Thursday on the night ride and Sunday for a quick ride in the late morning.

That's about it right now.

iTunes:
Modest Mouse "Polar Opposites"

Socks:
DeFeet "Woolie Boolie"

Bike in the stand:
Cannondale "Bad Boy"

No comments: