Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lutzker is officially old.

Last Saturday was Lutzker's birthday, ironically 10 years later Dainty was born on the same day. Coincidence? I think not. Both are short, balding and have bad tan lines. Doppelganger?.......

Although I have no pictures from Lutzker's bash, I do have some extremely mediocre low res photo's from Dinner with Dainty. About 20 people showed up to Masuo's for some delectable "S" (Sushi, Sapporo's and Sake).Some familar faces to the PBS blog; Jensy, Mr. Smooth (and the missus), BGaJ (If you have to ask you don't want to know), Boy Band, MattNey (pronounced Mat Knee) to name a few.

Here are my sub par photo's some with frames (when I say sub par I mean really shitty).


White tarsh Breyer with Dainty and Nicole.
Dainty & RL.

White Trash Breyer (Dainty's brother)

Dedicated to my boss.....

Here is a blurry mess; Jensy, SM (The hot Breyer) a blurry Jorge and WT's wife Heather.

MattNey in full force.

No comments: