Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

How did you spend your day? lounging at the beach? Go for a bike ride? Spend time with family?

What did I do? Same thing I have done for the past three days (aside from mistakenly going to the track last night).

Yep, my stomach has been upset since Sunday it was from exhaustion from my trip, among other things. I haven't been able to hold down solid food in 3 days. Needless to say my energy level is below normal. I am feeling better, right now.....maybe I should try and make some of this. If I haven't called you back give me a day or so, I am busy making pepto smoothies.

I did do something patriotic today, I watched Rocky I- IV in succession.

YO, I did it Adrian!!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh that's too funny! You know, Pepto can make your # 2's black as coal. Ha! Just thought we'd add our two cents.
Take care,
Saralex

Anonymous said...

Hi Gordon
Glad you are doing at least a little better.
Jens

Unknown said...

Yo! Gordon, what the hell happened to your email? It keeps getting kicked back to me.