Friday, June 09, 2006

Keith Anderson is making frames again!!!

Well most of you do not know what or who I am talking about. I guess it's been 13 years or so since I ordered my first true custom frame. It was fillet brazed, hand filed and hand painted by Keith himself (although I think his wife painted the frames). Kieth Anderson was located in Indianapolis, IN when I ordered the frame but, by the time it was delivered he had moved to Moab, UT. My frame has a sterling silver Kokopeli headbadge that signifies the move. Originally I was going to have the frame painted a really ornate design but, decided on horizontal stripes of aqua and navy metallic with yellow decals. I love that frame. I think that's why after all these years I have never sold it. It has been built up as my only road bike, singlespeed, fixed gear, etc. It is now time to rebuild, breath some new life into it. Maybe it will be my commuter. I need another bike in my house right?

Checkout Keith's website at;

Keith Anderson Cycles



Tomorrow is going to be hectic. I want to ride my road bike, I have to pick up some parts for a buddy at the shop and then deliver them at his house and prep his bikes for the RAAM (Race Across America, starts Sunday from Oceanside California). Then 007, legs, the colonel and I are going out! Too much to do, too little time.

Shaved Poodle, if you are out there. I'll try to pick up some more Builder's Bars at KSs'.


No comments: