Sunday, June 11, 2006

I have to get a new repair stand. My current stand (I bought it 11 years ago) is driving me nutz! After using it for a while the legs move which means the stand tilts, AH!

It's time for me to look at my options. I know what I want. It's on my list. Now, I just need to figure out how to get it. If anyone is thinking about a present for me here are the spec's.

Pedro's Rockstand Portable


I need to see if they do industry deals cuz this thing is expensive. It retails for $550.00.

In other news; RAAM started today for the Solo Enduro racers (including Kenny and Tinker). I will post updates as I receive them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G
We have the Ultimate Pro stand right now.
It grips damn near anything, unlike my Park or the Pedros, and is very stable.
We have one you can try out for a while if you like.

Gordon said...

I might just do that, thanks. My PRS-5 Race stand is just not cutting it.

I'll give you a ring.