Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy F'n New Year......'06 looks to be prosperous year here at PBS.

The casa is still a mess, the wheels are done and my parts for Pinky are starting to roll in. SG is gign to be rocking tomorrow. We have been closed for a week and the orders are aplenty. I will get them all out.....maybe.

Big Jonny over at DrunkCyclist has his store up and running. Checkout his new socks, T's and jersey's. I have had the socks since Interbike. They are tall boy's and look like old Basketball socks. Very pimp.


Link dump:
Portland Cyclewear: I finally followed up to one of my Interbike brochures. They make Custom Wool jersey's. I ordered one to see how it looks. If it comes out well I may offer them on the site.
Maverick American: I ordered an SC32 29er fork for my Pinky project. I can't wait to checkout this fork.
Fizik: Fizik just updated their website. They are offering more custom colors and offer more saddles in the custom program. Yep, you guessed it! I have one on order for Pinky.
Chris King 24mm: You can't have a SC32 without one of these. You can't have bling without King. To top it off it might as well be pink.



Pinky, aka SyCip Super Unleaded:
Thus far;

Frame: Custom Ti 29er
Fork: Maverick SC32 29er
Wheels: King hubs, Salsa Delgado rims, DT Comp spokes and nipples.
Tires: WTB Exiwolf's (for now)
Rear Skewer: Salsa steel
Brakes: 2006 Hope Mono Mini 160's
Drivetrain: SRAM XO RR derailleur, XTR FT derailleur, XTR Cranks/ BB, SRAM 990 cassette, SRAM PC99 chain, SRAM XO Trigger shifters
Stem: Hope
Headset: King, is there anything else?
Pedals: Crank Brothers Candy SL
Seatpost: Moots Ti
Bars: Raceface Alloy riser or Next Carbon
Saddle: Fizik Aliante Custom


I am hoping to ride the bike at the 2006 Old Pueblo race. I am crossing everything, please do them same for me. JBS, if you are reading, I will send you some Camo if you send my frame before Feb 15th......

5 SyCip's am I loony? No. I am inspired, loyal, appreciative, in awe and I like the best.


Rubber side down, Leather side up.....

G

No comments: