Sunday, January 20, 2008

Whenever I turn on the iPod or iTunes lately I go directly to this band. I probably will play it so often that I get sick of it (like TV on the radio, etc. DB puts that band on repeat all day. ugh.). Have any guesses who it is?

Wednesday's night ride was a success! The 6 of us explored Lake Hodges and found that the "upper" trails are still closed and the Highland Valley Trail is closed as well. It still was a blast. 


This photo was taken during the day but, you can tell the trails are coming back.


 This weekend Jensifer and I are cruising up to Vail Lake for another 12 Hours of Temecula. This is the cold one. I have to remember to bring every piece of warm clothing I own. Tommy T is also racing this one. It will be his first solo 12 hour race. Luckily he has the mental power, we'll see if he has the leg power. Good luck Tommy! 

No comments: