Sunday, October 08, 2006

So I updated my Blogger account to "Beta", yay? Different settings, different options, etc blah, blah, blah......

Well folks bikes keep rolling in and time keeps rolling by. Apart from work (SG & PBS) it's been quite busy around here. I got back from Interbike last weekend and fell back into my ride schedule.

Tuesday I went for a road ride after work, Wednesday I went on my night ride (Scott SG's new NSM went along), Thursday drinking with the guys and Friday I rode to work. This weekend was just as hectic; Saturday I went to Charlotte's wedding down in Mission Bay (Charlotte is SG's one woman art department). Let's just say I was dancing (If you can call it that) so you know there was drinking involved.

Today was all about cathing up on some repair projects I have been putting off. I am somehow glad to be back in the groove.

Bike in the stand:
DeRosa Diamante

iTunes:
DJ Quik "Tonite"

Socks:
JD's

No comments: