Thursday, September 21, 2006

Will it ever end!.....Nope not a chance, thank god.

Bikes, bikes and more bikes...throw some socks in there and you have the life of Gyeager.

I have been working on a bike that I can't acknowledge I built, legally that is. You know who you are and when you win that next race I'll know I helped a bit.

Then there are the "others". They seem to take over my living space. The bathroom, kitchen and living room will never be the same.

I'm babbling. I have to finish one more bike tonight then I can sleep....

Bike in the stand:
Ellsworth ID
iTunes:
Mike Doughty "Needle to the bar"
Socks:
Team Green Royale GT

Vegas here I come! Interbike is next week, If you make it to the show stop by the SockGuy booth and say hello. The show offers lots of eye candy....

Angela Succich "Team Voodoo"

No comments: