Sunday, September 10, 2006

A couple weeks ago I had an amazingly good weekend. To start things off I went to the Roxy to celebrate a friends birthday. Good food, good conversation, good friends....

Saturday I was invited to a wedding for two people I have met maybe three times yet, I feel like I have known them for years. It was beautiful day for a wedding especiallyt a wedding on the beach. They had reserved a little park overlooking Moonlight Beach in Encinitas. Funny thing was someone had shown up hours before and set up their chairs and alter unfortunately for them that does not qualify for a reservation. Hence we poached! The ceremony was simple yet romantic. The reception was to be held at a friends house in Carmel Valley. Would it be able to accomodate 30+ party-goers? Oh, Yes. House isn't quite the word for this place, estate is more like it. This guy is living life! Two kickass cars in the garage including, 6 motorcycles, a bunch of bikes and an RV. The garage doors were high enough that he can fit an RV IN the garage......no to mention pull a car into the garage with bikes on the roof.

No comments: