Monday, September 03, 2007


Labor Day weekend is over....In a couple ways I am glad.

Friday was excellent just as any day off should be. Roll out of bed, cruise to the Pannikin for some breakfast with friends, Go for a cruise with the colonel and megs, hang out on the deck and then walk to dinner with friends.

Saturday was blazing hot here on the coast. Thankfully I had to work (mostly in AC). After work Dainty, Average sized Breyer, Mitch and I walked over to Tidewater for a tasty beverage. I got the call and I was off to C'bad for dinner and amusement. The colonel and I schooled the brits at darts, the ladies came in a close second (close to third that is).

Sunday I don't know what I was thinking. I agreed to ride with a couple buddies. It was an "easy" day for them, I not looking forward to this. 60 miles in the saddle, 90 degrees and 3 fast riders do not equal fun when you are out of shape and over weight by 40 pounds. I hung in and cracked on the way back through C'bad. My eyes were bloodshot and I was dizzy from the heat. i went home after getting a smoothie and passed out at home for 2 hours. BTW if you are ever invited to ride with Hubert, don't believe he hype. He is not a slow rider.

I few of us met at Stone Brewery for a movie, Office Space. If you haven't heard yet Stone is playing movies on their 11 foot screen in the gardens. So far I have seen "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and "Office Space".


----------------
Now playing: Hail Social - Get In The Car
via FoxyTunes

No comments: