Sunday, April 29, 2007

I am officially back on the horse! I rode my bike 6 days last week. Scary how quick your legs and lungs forget. I feel like my brakes are rubbing and my backpack is filled with cinder blocks. Yuck.

I am in the process of overhauling the 29er and realized I haven't rebuilt my Maverick fork yet. I needed to order some new seals. I have wanted to try Enduro seals for awhile now so what better time? I ordered a set for my SC32 and a set for one of my Fox forx. They should be in next week, I can't wait to try them out.
Bike in the stand:
SyCip Super Unleaded Plus

iTunes:
Kings of Leon "Wicker Chair"

Socks:
SockGuy Ride Clean

1 comment:

Tim Jackson said...

Glad to have you back, buddy!

I wore my Ride Clean socks on my ride yesterday. Did you feel it, like some sort of weird twin thing?