Thursday, May 04, 2006

I have never seen this many bikes in my house at one time...

Luckily I am dropping off three tomorrow afternoon, whew. A client I haven't heard from in quite awhile gave me two frames to build up with three more coming next week. Maybe I will be able to catch up on some bills that I know are just around the bend.

Needless to say my house is a wreck. As soon as I recover from the bills I have a plan that will relieve some of the space stress. Other than that, I need to increase the business to be able to move into someplace larger or atleast with a garage. I do like my little house....

Bike in the stand:
Abici road w/ Ultegra 10

Socks:
SyCip Wool 6" crew

Now playing on iTunes:

Jon Spencer Blues Explosion "Chicken Dog"

Gotta get back to work. See you soon!

No comments: