Tuesday, May 20, 2008


I am afraid to admit this on an open forum but,.....

I am really enjoying catching up with old friends on Facebook. It's not nearly as slimy as myspace but still. It's easier to chat and catch up with friends, you should check it out. 

The shop has been slammed lately, thank god. I love it when it is busy and we are overbooked, I have my work cut out for me. We have been receiving loads of new product including new bikes which helps.

I worked the Encinitas Century again this year. This time I was in the WRX and JRowe was in the B&L truck. This year seemed to have more amateur cyclists than last year if you know what I mean. Either way I had fun, it's great to help people complete a goal. Lots of flats, a couple weird repairs (including duct taping someones sole to her shoe) and really hot temps. 

If you haven't heard through the grapevine... I am moving to a new apartment soon. I am really excited for a change in scenery. I never really wanted the cottage I live in, it just worked out best at the time. The new place is in Cardiff-by-the-Sea (west of the 5) and has an ocean view if you stand on your toes. Plus it has a garage that I have needed badly for awhile.

****UPDATE****
I forgot to mention that I will be living next to the coolest guy in California. Not to mention his friendship was instrumental in me getting the apartment.



That's about it right now. 

G

2 comments:

Nick said...

No shame in Facebook - it kicks Myspace's ass. It's cleaner looking, easier to navigate, and has privacy settings galore.

Anthony's said...

chya, thanks for adding that you'll only be living next to the coolest guy in town.