Sunday, March 25, 2007

1 post for the month of March.....I suck.

It's even my birthday month, sad. Needless to say it's been quite busy here. I built a couple Blue Competition T-14's for some friends, several tune-ups and working full time at B&L. Loving every minute of it.

It's a change from PBS in that i'll work on a Serotta, then a Specialized and a Huffy all in one day. It feels different working for a company that respects you and is willing to listen to ideas (different meaning good). Thanks go out to Scott and Matt for giving me that chance.

My buddy Derek (formerly of SG) has taken a position at Pactimo to help them with their custom apparel business. Derek is expecting his second child (I am hoping she will be named Willy Wonka, time will tell...) and will be working from home.

All in all everything is good. I started riding to work although I have some chest congestion right now which has put a pause on my commuting.


Socks:
Atari

iTunes:
Stephen Lynch "Vanilla Ice Cream"


Bike in the stand:
Orbea Tri



No comments: